Over the last ten years the Program has awarded funds to support 128 individuals, organizations and charitable initiatives throughout Alberta and the Northwest Territories. With $75,000 awarded in 2022, we are excited to have donated $760,000 in support of these local projects to date. Thank you for helping to make a difference in your community by submitting your pay-it-forward Ideas.
Congratulations to our 2022 Field Law Community Fund Program Winners!
- Grand Prize: RESET Society of Calgary – $13,000
- Connect Up With Downs Inc. – $8,000
- Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society – $5,000
- CPAWS Southern Alberta – $2,000
- The Pathways Wellness Society – $2,000 (Fielders’ Choice Award)
- Grand Prize: Youth Unlimited Edmonton – $8,000
- Kello Inclusive – $5,000
- Pilgrims Hospice Society – $5,000
- Project Halo – $5,000
- The Black Bookshelf Project Ltd. – $5,000
- Mental Health Foundation – $2,000 (Fielders’ Choice Award)
- Grand Prize: NWT SPCA – $10,000
- YWCA NWT – $3,000
- YWCA NWT – $2,000 (Fielders’ Choice Award)
Click here to read about their ideas!
Interested in finding out more about the Field Law Community Fund Program? Sign up for our alerts and receive information like important 2023 dates right in your inbox!